Instructor Led Training
Weekly Doubt clearing Session
Lifetime Assistance for Revision
Lifetime Login Access to Student Dashboard
World-Wide Valid Certification
Study Material, Assignments and Projects
Widely used in Small & Medium Scale Industries
Parametric 3D Modelling and Drafting
Assembly and Motion Study
Design Library and Toolbox
SOLIDWORKS is one of the most popular and powerful 3D CAD programs. It is a world’s leading product design software that enables us to deliver innovative solutions to the engineering or technical industries. CAD DESK training course provides you the step by step learning of essential and advanced tools and techniques.
Being a 2D and 3D parametric modeler, SOLIDWORKS is essential to most engineering and drafting systems. CAD DESK encourages the students to do an Internship during the course and also Industrial visits are being organized. Each and every training is provided on the latest version of SOLIDWORKS.
CAD DESK certificate provides a great way for students to get recognition in the industry and helps them grab the best job opportunities.
- Introduction to PDC & CAD/CAM/CAE
- Parametric and Non-Parametric Modelling
- Introduction to Solidworks
- GUI of Solidworks
- Sketch Entities
- Sketch Modifying Tools
- Parametric Sketching
- Geometric Relations
- Dimensional Constraints
- Creating Base Features
- Creating Cut Features
- Creating Reference Geometries
- Curves in Solidworks
- Advanced Modelling Tools
- Advanced Fastening Features
- Creating the Base Flange
- Understanding the Feature Manager Design tree of a Sheet Metal Component
- Creating the Edge Flange
- Creating Tabs
- Creating the Sketched Bend
- Creating the Miter Flange
- Creating Closed Corners
- Creating Hems
- Creating the Jog Bend
- Breaking the Corners
- Creating Cuts on the Planar Faces of the Sheet Metal Components
- Creating Lofted Bends
- Converting a Solid Body into a Sheet Metal Part
- Designing a sheet Metal Part from a Solid Shelled model
- Ripping the Edges
- Forming Tool design
- Creating an Extruded Surface
- Creating a Revolved Surface
- Creating a Swept Surface
- Creating a Lofted Surface
- Creating a Boundary Surface
- Creating a Planar Surface
- Creating a Fill Surface
- Creating a Radiated Surface
- Offsetting Surfaces
- Trimming Surfaces
- Untrimming Surfaces
- Extending Surfaces
- Knitting Surfaces
- Filleting Surfaces
- Creating a Mid-Surface
- Deleting Holes from Surfaces
- Replacing Faces
- Deleting Faces
- Moving and Coping Surfaces
- Mirroring Surface Bodies
- Adding Thickness to Surface Bodies
- Creating a Thicken Surface Cut
- Creating a Surface Cut
- 3D Sketching
- Assign Structural Members
- Performing end operations
- Using End Cap, Gusset
- Introduction to Assembly
- Assembly Approaches
- Applying Standard Mate
- Applying Advanced Mate
- Applying Mechanical Mates
- Advance Assembly Tools
- Adding New Sheets
- Editing the Sheet Format
- Creating different views from the 3D Model
- Create Drawing from Exploded View
- Editing and Modifying Drawing Views
- Adding Annotations to Drawing Views
- Adding Balloons to the Drawing Views
- Adding the Bill of Materials (BOM) to a Drawing
- Output as PDF
How will you get your certificate?
CAD DESK is a pioneer in CAD/CAM/CAE training and most of the industries give great recognition to its certificate throughout India and abroad. CAD DESK Certificates are ISO verified which makes it highly reputed comparing to the other local brands and helps the student get prioritize while going for job opportunities in the industry. CAD DESK Software Training is conducted by highly knowledgeable trainers which help students to enhance their skill set by putting great emphasizes on project-based learning.
Reviews from students
How Our instructors are certified
CAD DESK has a team of highly skilled trainers, who focus on delivering well standard and quality training to each of its learners. Each CAD DESK trainer has professional degrees and has more than 5 years+ of experience in the stream of CAD, CAM, and CAE. Along with that, they are certified from prestigious institutes and have esteem knowledge of their courses which helps the learners to enhance their skills and meet the industry requirements. Our courses are not just based on theoretical concepts; in fact, it puts a great emphasis on industry-driven learning which is being regularly updated
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
No such prerequisite, however a basic knowledge of the subject is preferable.
Generally, the average training duration is 2 hours daily. Although if someone wants a half-day or full-day fast track course these are also available.
Yes, the study material is included in the course. Cad desk provides you the exercise books and a multicolor reference guide which helps to revise the whole software anytime.
The certificate shall be provided in both digital and physical form once you complete the training. The certificate shall be displayed in your login after you complete the training. You can collect the physical certificate from the center.
Cad desk is a pioneer in CAD/CAM training and most industries and Universities/colleges recognize its certificate by reputation.
This is lifetime access to your login and all its benefits.
Definitely, CAD DESK being the leader in CAD, receives many openings on day to day basis, and registered students shall be able to access that information.