Instructor Led Training
Weekly Doubt clearing Session
Lifetime Assistance for Revision
Lifetime Login Access to Student Dashboard
World-Wide Valid Certification
Study Material, Assignments and Projects
Create Photo Realistic Render
Create a Lighting Demo Scene
HDRI, Create Interior Scene and IES Lights
Camera Types, Camera Focal Lengths, Camera Exposures, Camera White Balance & Animating Cameras
V-Ray is the complete lighting, shading, and rendering toolkit using which you can render anything & everything. V-Ray is a commercial plug-in, used for visualizations and computer graphics in industries such as media, entertainment, film and video game production, industrial design, product design, and architecture. CAD DESK offers the best classroom training in India that helps the learner to get in depth knowledge of various tools and features available in the V-Ray software.
Due to the usage of advanced techniques, V-Ray is highly recommended in multiple industries such as architectural visualization, advertising, and visual effects, etc., and is most commonly preferred by conventional renders. CAD DESK provides the best coaching classes to its students in the field of CAD, CAM & CAE. And, while taking the software training, students are encouraged to do an Internship and also get an opportunity to go for industrial visits as well.
CAD DESK not only provides the software training but also provides 100% Placement assistance to all of its students. During the classes, students get many other facilities including study materials, e-books, various tutorials & projects related to software; which works as an additional benefit to them. Further, students get a provision to transfer to any of our franchise centers in India; even if they have enrolled in CAD DESK Jaipur or at any other CAD DESK center. At the end of course completion, CAD DESK students get a certificate that is completely verified and provides great recognition to the students in the industry.
- Getting Ready to Render with V-Ray
- Locating V-Ray’s tools and features
- V-Ray’s image-saving options
- Image sampling explained
- Understanding subdivisions
- Using the DMC Sampler
- Overview of color mapping
- Understanding the color-mapping modes
- Introduction to lighting in V-Ray
- Dealing with lighting problems
- Adding a spherical fill light
- Creating a mesh light
- Creating a skylight effect
- Working with the dome light
- Global illumination (GI) explained
- Understanding primary and secondary bounces
- How irradiance mapping works
- Using irradiance mapping, part 1
- Using irradiance mapping, part 2
- How light cache works
- Using light cache
- Understanding brute force GI
- Using brute force GI
- Introduction to V-Ray-specific materials
- Creating a diffuse color
- Making reflective materials
- Blurring reflections
- Making clear and colored glass
- Creating a translucency effect
- Quality Control with Image Sampling
- Introduction to image sampling
- Using the Fixed-Rate sampler
- How to use the Adaptive DMC sampler
- Working with the Adaptive Subdivision sampler
- Comparing image-sampling renders
- The physical workflow explained
- Working with V-Ray Sun and V-Ray Sky
- Controlling the V-Ray Physical Camera
- Depth of field: V-Ray Physical Camera
- Depth of field: using a perspective viewport
- Creating a motion blur effect
- Generating caustic effects
- Stereoscopic 3D rendering
- Render elements workflow
- Preparing to composite
- Compositing V-Ray elements
- Putting extra elements to work
- Post-lighting a scene
How will you get your certificate?
CAD DESK is a pioneer in CAD/CAM/CAE training and most of the industries give great recognition to its certificate throughout India and abroad. CAD DESK Certificates are ISO verified which makes it highly reputed comparing to the other local brands and helps the student get prioritize while going for job opportunities in the industry. CAD DESK Software Training is conducted by highly knowledgeable trainers which help students to enhance their skill set by putting great emphasizes on project-based learning.
Reviews from students
How Our instructors are certified
CAD DESK has a team of highly skilled trainers, who focus on delivering well standard and quality training to each of its learners. Each CAD DESK trainer has professional degrees and has more than 5 years+ of experience in the stream of CAD, CAM, and CAE. Along with that, they are certified from prestigious institutes and have esteem knowledge of their courses which helps the learners to enhance their skills and meet the industry requirements. Our courses are not just based on theoretical concepts; in fact, it puts a great emphasis on industry-driven learning which is being regularly updated
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
No such prerequisite, however a basic knowledge of the subject is preferable.
Generally, the average training duration is 2 hours daily. Although if someone wants a half-day or full-day fast track course these are also available.
Yes, the study material is included in the course. Cad desk provides you the exercise books and a multicolor reference guide which helps to revise the whole software anytime.
The certificate shall be provided in both digital and physical form once you complete the training. The certificate shall be displayed in your login after you complete the training. You can collect the physical certificate from the center.
Cad desk is a pioneer in CAD/CAM training and most industries and Universities/colleges recognize its certificate by reputation.
This is lifetime access to your login and all its benefits.
Definitely, CAD DESK being the leader in CAD, receives many openings on day to day basis, and registered students shall be able to access that information.