Instructor Led Training
Weekly Doubt clearing Session
Lifetime Assistance for Revision
Lifetime Login Access to Student Dashboard
World-Wide Valid Certification
Study Material, Assignments and Projects
Footprinting through Websites
Introduction to Network scanning
Network enumeration tools
Cyber Security is the practice of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks. It’s also known as information technology security or electronic information security. CAD DESK training course puts you in the driver’s seat of a hands-on environment with a systematic process.
Cyber Security is a completely authorized practice that helps in figuring out the shortcomings and strengthen the security of the system, network, or applications. Learning Cyber Security helps in enhancing knowledge about programming, network skills, and databases. CAD DESK provides the students to do Internships and also conducts regular visits during the course.
CAD DESK certificate for Cyber Security validates your skills in IT security and makes your profile more appreciable while applying for jobs.
- What is Hacking?
- Ethical hacker
- Information Security Laws and Standards
- Information Security
- Incident Management
- Data breaches and malware trends
- Threat modelling
- EISA, Vulnerability Assessment, VA research, info warfare
- Footprint through Search engines
- Google hacking-dorking
- Web crawler / Spider
- Footprinting through Websites
- Whois lookup
- Whois lookup
- Traceroute, Looking glass server, BGP Tools
- SNMP – Simple Network Management Protocol
- Footprinting through email tracking
- Introduction to Network scanning
- Network port scanning
- Network scanning tools
- Nmap – Network mapper – scanner
- Network monitoring tools – Open source
- Network monitoring tools – Commercial
- Ping – Ping sweep
- HPing and FPing demo on Kali Linux
- HPing and FPing
- Proxy Servers 1
- Network Enumeration introduction
- Network enumeration tools
- Scanning and Enumeration Countermeasures
- Hacking Methodology
- Password cracking
- Brute-force attack
- Ophcrack – Windows password cracker
- Custom Word List generator
- Crunch wordlist generator
- Pwdump – Password Dumper and Hash Suite
- Hashcat – advanced password recovery tool
- Trojan horse (Trojan) introduction
- Beast trojan – Remote Administration Tool (RAT)
- Beast Trojan demo – Educational purpose ONLY
- Process explorer
- Malware countermeasures
- Virus introduction
- How virus works
- Virus removal
- Stealth techniques
- Virus maker tools
- Packet Sniffers
- Social engineering introduction
- Social engineering techniques
- Social engineering countermeasures
- DoS-DDoS attacks Introduction
- DoS-DDoS attack Types
- DoS-DDoS attack techniques and tools
How will you get your certificate?
CAD DESK is a pioneer in CAD/CAM/CAE training and most of the industries give great recognition to its certificate throughout India and abroad. CAD DESK Certificates are ISO verified which makes it highly reputed comparing to the other local brands and helps the student get prioritize while going for job opportunities in the industry. CAD DESK Software Training is conducted by highly knowledgeable trainers which help students to enhance their skill set by putting great emphasizes on project-based learning.
Reviews from students
How Our instructors are certified
CAD DESK has a team of highly skilled trainers, who focus on delivering well standard and quality training to each of its learners. Each CAD DESK trainer has professional degrees and has more than 5 years+ of experience in the stream of CAD, CAM, and CAE. Along with that, they are certified from prestigious institutes and have esteem knowledge of their courses which helps the learners to enhance their skills and meet the industry requirements. Our courses are not just based on theoretical concepts; in fact, it puts a great emphasis on industry-driven learning which is being regularly updated
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
No such prerequisite, however a basic knowledge of the subject is preferable.
Generally, the average training duration is 2 hours daily. Although if someone wants a half-day or full-day fast track course these are also available.
Yes, the study material is included in the course. Cad desk provides you the exercise books and a multicolor reference guide which helps to revise the whole software anytime.
The certificate shall be provided in both digital and physical form once you complete the training. The certificate shall be displayed in your login after you complete the training. You can collect the physical certificate from the center.
Cad desk is a pioneer in CAD/CAM training and most industries and Universities/colleges recognize its certificate by reputation.
This is lifetime access to your login and all its benefits.
Definitely, CAD DESK being the leader in CAD, receives many openings on day to day basis, and registered students shall be able to access that information.